Thursday 17 July 2014

Thrift Haul #3











Last week I stopped by my local thrift store (when don't I ) and picked up a couple of things. I mostly went in for T-shirts for some DIY tops, but I obviously couldn't resist buying a hand full of things. 
The first thing I throw in my basket was this awesome knit sweater! I've been seeing knits like this one pop up a lot lately (like here and here ) and when I found this one from under $5 I was like why not !?! Its not made of the traditional wool like material but rather a material thats a like tougher which I liked because I am not the best when it comes to handling delicate fabric. Plus I've been in need of some more white staple pieces in my wardrobe. 
Next I picked up three T-shirts that I am going to be using in a couple of DIYs. The thrift store didn't have the best collection of baggy shirts but i was able to find a couple cool ones, my favorite being the tie-dye shirt. I also throw in an oversized off-white button down cause you can never have to many. 
This loose fitting boyfriend jeans, is also something I've been in the market for lately and got lucky when I came across this pair. They will look so good with crop tops and cropped knits in the fall. 
Late thing I got was this adorable stripped crop top. I got it mainly because it had a cool 90s feel to it and it looked so good with the chocker and black shorts I was wearing that day. 




No comments:

Post a Comment